CloudApp's Screen Recorder is available for Mac, Windows, iOS and Chrome. Downloading the tool is quick and easy. Simply download the app above, access it from the Apple Store for Mac and iOS, for PC from the Microsoft Windows Store, or go to the Chrome Webstore and add the extension to Chrome.
The Most Powerful Cloud Based GIF Maker App
Easy GIF App Download
GIF Maker Screen Capture
- Press start to begin the recording.
- Press finish when you are done recording.
- Share the link with your team or customers.
- Drop your annotated screen recordings into email easily with CloudApp
Time-Saving Benefits of the GIF Recorder
- Use a GIF recorder to create your library of visual answers for customer FAQs in your help desk or support page
- Cut down on time that support teams spend answering the same question with our annotated GIFs feature
- Use GIFs in place of email explanations – a picture is worth a thousand words (and several minutes)
- GIFs help quickly communicate shared goals between teams, helping to cut down on confusion and missed initiatives
- Accurately report a bug to your engineering team. This saves time troubleshooting and you’ll avoid the endless back and forth conversations.
- Boost internal morale with inside jokes, memos and updates
- Communicate lengthy ideas
- Show and not tell clients how to complete tasks and provide them with a visual they can refer back to time and again
- Skip unnecessary team meetings and “stand-up” updates.
- The benefits of Screen Recording Software for Teams